Protection for the Elderly|
POWERS OF ATTORNEY IN A NUT SHELL
An accident, illness or advancing years may make it difficult for you to handle your own affairs. If you can't then no-one else can, without a Court Order. The Court may not appoint the person who you would have chosen, and might appoint a Government bureaucrat. Many comment that Courts are costly, unfriendly and slow.
With a little care and forethought by you, this is all so unnecessary!
The Solution - Make a Lasting Power of Attorney!
This is a deed you sign authorising persons (your attorneys), you select & trust to take on your affairs.
By making a Lasting Power of Attorney now, you can avoid leaving problems for those who would care for your affairs if you cannot. It is cheaper and easier than applying to Court. Making a Lasting Power of Attorney is a prudent step to help your family.
You can have:
- A Property and Affairs Power to cover operating bank accounts, making investment decisions and property deals.
- A Health and Welfare Power for choices such as where you will live, your care and medical treatment.
WE ARE EXPERTS IN THIS AREA.
We can help:
- By listening to your wishes and advising how you can achieve them
- By explaining the choices you need to make to set up your Lasting Power of Attorney and drawing it up
- By briefing your Attorneys
- By registering the Power of Attorney at the Court of Protection.
We can act as your attorney alone or with family or friends
Phone or fax us or use the email link on this web site.
21 Ashbourne Road, Derby, DE22 3FQ, England
01332 346036 - or - 01332 297337
Our partners are L G Conner LLB, A R Picken MBA, BA,
who are solicitors of the Supreme Court of England and Wales, authorised & regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, No 261478.
Our professional rules are located at www.sra.org.uk - Code of Conduct page. VAT Regn No: 126344289.
Published by: Lichfield Web Design
Last updated: November 21st, 2017.